Digital Marketing Specialist
About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management, helping thousands of offices nationwide run their workplace operations more seamlessly by combining technology, expertise, and high quality service. As today’s leading companies are increasingly aware of the need for an excellent workplace experience, they are turning to Managed by Q to deliver it.
The facilities and office services industry represents a more than one trillion dollar opportunity globally, and has seen little to no innovation driven by technology prior to Managed by Q. Today, thousands of companies -- ranging from high growth start-ups to the Fortune 500 -- are using Q to discover, book, manage, and pay service providers across hundreds of service categories including cleaning, maintenance, IT, security and administrative staffing. By combining all of these services onto one frictionless platform, Q is changing the way the world works.
Founded in New York City in 2014 with a vision to build the operating system for offices, Managed by Q has been a powerful voice in the national conversation around the future of work. Heralded as the “standard bearer of good jobs in the on-demand economy,” Managed by Q has built a reputation for championing employee ownership and creating good jobs with opportunities for career growth for workers of all backgrounds. Today, Q employs over a thousand people across 5 cities and works with hundreds of small businesses, many of whom are introducing technology to their business for the first time to improve service quality and grow their bottom line.
Managed by Q is headquartered in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood, and has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, and Boston. The company is backed by the world's leading investors including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft and Staples.
About the Role:
As a digital marketing specialist, you will help build effective lead generation campaigns to drive leads through the sales pipeline. This role will have experience launching paid ads, optimizing campaign spend, analyzing funnel conversion, and increasing conversions. To succeed, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and you will be passionate about data analysis. You have a customer-oriented approach to growth, balancing the need to drive volume while ensuring qualified MQLs and high quality user experience.
- Own planning and execution of our existing demand generation campaigns across multiple channels (digital & programmatic advertising, content syndication, social media, email, direct mail, webinars, etc.) in coordination with the rest of the marketing team.
- Manage and develop testing strategies on ad copy and landing pages to identify opportunities to drive high-quality MQLs.
- Adjust paid campaigns strategy based on performance data to optimize advertising spend based on Marketing’s overall growth goals.
- Determine bidding strategies across all paid marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, etc…)
- 2+ years experience in demand generation, digital and PPC, and measuring performance; B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Experience managing Google AdWords (AdWords Editor) and Bing Ads.
- An appetite for growth and proven success driving inbound lead generation.
- Clear, concise communication skills, particularly written communication, are a must.
- Awareness and understanding of account-based marketing strategies and tactic a huge plus.
- Salesforce, Looker and Hubspot experience preferred.
- Analytical in nature—someone who is relentless about measurement.
- A passion for Q’s mission to make the world work better.
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with company matching
- No cost premium option for medical and dental insurance
- Casual dress and pet-friendly office
- Cold brew and Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours and company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG