Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to our Senior Manager, Demand Generation, the Digital Marketing Manager will be charged with strategizing, optimizing, and reporting on KPIs relating to our paid advertising channels and campaigns. Also, this role will help to monitor performance of our website and A/B testing to optimize our site further. In this role you will have the opportunity to impact Knotel’s global growth and public marketing materials.
What You’ll Do
- Actively optimize our paid advertising channels, including performance on Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and all other paid channels.
- Manage all reporting regarding KPIs for these channels, ideally in a data visualization tool like Tableau.
- Create paid advertising strategies for new marketing campaigns across existing channels, as well as finding new channels to spend our budget more efficiently.
- Ideate and execute A/B tests to improve efficiency on our website, focusing on increasing our conversion rate on knotel.com.
- Own website KPIs, testing new pages and demand generation strategies to add leads to the top of our funnel.
Who You Are
You're energetic, passionate, and driven with an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our products, and the best ways to measure campaigns. Data driven, with a focus on testing hypotheses, and proving value. You're a pro when it comes to data visualization and are excited to see projects through from inception to production in a fast-paced environment. You also have the following:
- Experience in ad platforms like Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Social ads and doing direct media buys
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, or other related fields.
- Proficiency with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other ad exchanges.
- Experience with Excel, SQL, and other data tools. Experience in Tableau or Looker is a plus.
- 3+ years in marketing, managing ad platforms or media buying.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.