Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things.
- Team player able to operate in a dynamic work environment and lead multiple projects simultaneously, manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Self-starter who actively seeks and tackles challenges
- Analytical and process oriented with very strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency
- Solid creative thinking
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest in manufacturing and how things are made
As the Demand Generation Manager, you are primarily responsible for driving quality leads that convert to sales pipeline. You define sales segments and develop and execute highly targeted account-based marketing campaigns that are account and role-based.
Your focus will also be on building executive relationship programs, supporting event communications, and email design, copy, and execution. You have experience in database management and Marketo, Salesforce, or similar systems. You are highly analytical and passionate about the minutiae – ready to dig into data to ensure audience targeting, nurturing, and impactful outcomes.
You care that no lead gets left behind, and you enjoy working hand-in-hand with sales operations and sales leadership to ensure flawless lead flow management, follow-up, and reporting. You like working with inside and field sellers, helping them sell enterprise-class software (as a service). You love working in a fast-paced, startup environment with passionate co-workers where you can drive immediate organizational impact.
- Own the marketing funnel and lead management process from lead capture to follow-up to sales handover
- Work collaboratively with sales and sales development teams to create high converting campaigns
- Build and manage campaigns to support full lifecycle relationship marketing programs including account-based campaigns, event campaigns, webinars, and customer communications
- Develop and test marketing automation strategy based on personas and industrial markets through customized landing pages, email campaigns including copy
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance against the budget, develop reporting dashboards and provide analysis to the business
- Drive best-in-class data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation
- Manage the database, list segmentation and lead scoring
- Write all copy for emails and landing pages
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in running lead generation across multiple channels, email marketing programs with a specific focus on account-based marketing.
- Proven experience working with industry tools and marketing automation platforms including Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot
- Hands-on experience writing both long and short form copy to help define and explain a product
- Proven oral and written communication skills - able to provide samples of prior account-based marketing campaigns and writing samples
- Working knowledge and experience with email design
- Hands-on experience in database management, building lists, and managing segmentation
- Working knowledge and experience in lead processes, email execution, reporting and analysis
- Experience in paid advertising and retargeting ads also a plus
- Excel or Sheets power user
- Tech stack experience: Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Analytics
- Subject matter expert on email marketing best practices, lead funnel and CAN-SPAM and GDPR regulations
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors and heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
- Backing by world leaders of both industry and tech that will ensure long-term growth and development for us.