Digital Marketing Associate
Reports to: VP, Marketing
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will provide Payfone’s Marketing team with marketing, website, content, presentation, public relations, and sales support. The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills, as well as flexibility, a curiosity to learn, and the ability to adapt as goals and strategies evolve.
This role is ideal for someone who is a self-starter and would like to see and experience the entire scope of Payfone’s Marketing activities, which include social media, email marketing, web, press outreach, event marketing, content marketing and other digital marketing touchpoints.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Assistant will:
• Research and write marketing literature, press releases and website copy
• Create and update marketing presentations
• Update Payfone’s website and landing pages
• Maintain Payfone’s mailing lists
• Organize Payfone’s internal and external company literature
• Compose and assemble information including, but not limited to sales materials, RFPs and technical solution flows
• Write press releases
• Work on press outreach and promotion of press releases
• Assist with creating content for the Payfone blog and social media channels
• Perform marketing research tasks and monitor newsfeeds for relevant information
• Plan and execute conferences, roundtables and other events
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent writing and editing skills are critical
• Must have experience writing press releases and reaching out to press
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365. Experience with Wordpress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Salesforce, Hubspot, or prototyping software is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field a plus
• Minimum 1 year of related professional work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Good eye for design and presentation
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and quickly transition between multiple projects
• Good team player with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
• Quickly grasp, translate and communicate complex technical concepts
• Interest in digital identity a plus
• Social media experience a plus
• Marketing analysis experience a plus
A compensation package composed of a base salary, bonus, and equity will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.