Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
DailyPay (a Series B funded fintech firm) is looking for an experienced b2b content creator to join our growing marketing team. In this role you will be writing content for different buyer personas in the C-Suite, HR, Payroll and Technology space. Experience with consumer content is also helpful. Success in this role will be based on your ability to adapt your writing styles based on audience, type of piece, and channel. We are looking for someone that is especially well versed with website landing pages, social media, whitepapers, eBooks, press releases, print (ex. Brochures, posters), and much more.
What You Will Do
- Create content such as emails, social media posts, website, press releases, video scripts
- Create video training scripts and 30-60 sec promotional video script
- Create landing pages to A/B test messaging
- Edit, proofread, and improve current collateral assets
- Create content for 3-5 different unique audiences (business & consumer)
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaigns and content calendar
- Writing press releases for product and partnership announcements
- Ensure content reflects accurate information, tone, style, and branding consistent across multiple media platforms
- Ability to act quickly and change course, as needed
- Following the company defined terms in all written collateral
What You Bring To The Role
- 4-6 years experience of B2B copywriting
- You are a grammarist and expert proofreader
- You have mastered the art of ghost writing and your writing can take on different personas/tones
- You love marketing and write to see results and impact
- You're highly creative, but also business savvy! You write with business objectives in mind, always!
- You're familiar with social media guidelines and can create content that's going to see impressive engagement!
- You understand on-page SEO and write with "keywords" in mind
- You are a positive person and an excellent communicator
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and thrive in a space where you are constantly growing and enjoy reaching new levels of success
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description