Content Marketing Manager
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We are seeking great designers: product designers, visual designers, and UX designers to join our growing team.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the VP Marketing and own the creation of compelling content targeted to various customer segments and personas. This is a great opportunity to work with different teams and leaders across the company and develop and champion cross-functional initiatives. You’ll be responsible for determining the best way to attract and engage our target audiences through content across a variety of formats and channels.
- Complete ownership of the content calendar
- Identifying the best format and channel for content across different audiences using customer insight resources such as personas and user journey maps
- Producing content and writing copy for Digital, Demand Gen, and Field Marketing campaigns, including paid ads, landing pages, emails, videos, and microsites
- Working with Product Marketing to develop thought leadership content for our blog and paid syndication channels
- Collaborating on brand & UX design to come up with creative ways to present content
- Ensuring everything is SEO optimized
- Analyzing content performance metrics and the impact on downstream conversions and sharing insights internally
- 2+ years of experience with content marketing, preferably on a B2B SaaS product
- Confident communication skills and the ability to explain the “why”
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and apply them in practice
- Data-informed mindset in making decisions and prioritizing work
- Ownership over projects and a drive to see them to completion
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity and interest in learning about and deeply understanding our customers and target audiences
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.