Content Marketing Manager
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences–not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
The Content Marketing Manager manages all aspects of outbound and inbound content. This includes defining the customer segments, value propositions, messaging and translating these into compelling, persona/vertical/segment based deliverables that align to the modern buyer journey. This role will manage a high velocity, agile and results driven function focused on defining the right assets, vendors, creative and digital properties, budget and priorities aligned to the strategy of the GTM function. This role requires ability to articulate storytelling while also providing succinct, proof based messaging per target audience.
You'll be responsible for:
- Defining the target audience, positioning and messaging per customer segment
- Delivering all outbound and inbound content, including sales enablement
- Driving thought leadership for Kustomer and the Kustomer brand
- Owning PR and influence marketing
- Managing all earned and 3rd party content/research
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- Equivalent B2B SaaS experience over 3 years in similar role
- Outstanding writing, content creation and presentation skills
- A hands on approach and ability to deliver in a fast pace environment
- Capable of driving of projects, with high execution ability while thinking strategically
- Analytical and data focused with skills in determining insights from complex data formats
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.