Content Marketing Manager
Greater NYC Area
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Content Marketing Manager will be a key player in creating, publishing, curating, and distributing content across different media types to effectively position the Paxos brand. Since this is a high-growth tech company that is solving a very unique and challenging problem for the global financial ecosystem, the role inherently offers an opportunity to not just help handcraft our message, but also to influence our product development and impact on the world.
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, with a background in journalism
- You have a natural flair for storytelling and possess exceptional writing, curating and editing skills
- You are able to take seemingly complex information and boil it down into clear and concise content
- You have shown to be excellent at developing different types content (written and video)
- You feel comfortable working in a fluid, fast-paced start-up environment and have the ability to coordinate across various teams
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for helping to define and evolve Paxos’ overall editorial strategy
- You’ll work to increase brand awareness and customer acquisition through exceptional editorial content
- You’ll drive our visibility online by owning the content of our online presences including our website, social and other platforms (written and video)
- You’ll manage and develop our blog to serve as a lead-generation tool, helping to implement marketing strategies while ensuring editorial integrity
- You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure content is accurate and effectively positions the Paxos and itBit brands
View our video job description at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncH2qDRjD64
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description