Content Marketing Manager
Are you a storyteller who loves the world of digital video?
JW Player is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to help drive growth through our thought leadership and demand generation marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is a passionate writer with an eye for detail and the ability to develop and execute content initiatives across a wide variety of channels and formats.
We're looking for someone with an informed and creative view of the digital publishing and marketing industry who can write authoritatively about the space and solidify JW Player’s leadership position.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute content strategy in support of thought leadership and social engagement
- Develop content which creates value and solves problems for leading digital media companies and broadcasters, while demonstrating JW Player's industry expertise
- Map content strategy to target buyer personas and buying stages in support of demand gen initiatives
- Leverage social channels to distribute content and foster community
- Work across the organization to support copywriting and video production needs
- Assist in managing editorial calendar and freelance writers
- Develop new content themes by researching current trends and news in the digital video space
- Update and manage content library; update published content with new stats and messaging quarterly
- Partner with the design team to manage the production process
- Assist with outreach to industry influencers for content syndication
- Analyze results and adjust strategy based on content performance
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of writing or editing experience - a background in B2B-focused topics a plus
- Comfortable translating technical concepts into approachable content to support corporate positioning and sales efforts
- Understand SEO and how to leverage keyword research to develop content development
- Demonstrated versatility in content formats, including webinars, eBooks, case studies, articles, data reports, white papers, blog posts, and more
- Strong writing, editorial, and research skills with a portfolio of work
- Proven experience producing quality work in a fast-paced and sales-driven environment
- General knowledge of digital video and adtech industry
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status