Content Brand Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Build content framework across channels and plan distribution channels to maximize performance and output.
- Report on content performance weekly, monthly, and quarterly; synthesize learnings across appropriate teams and use insights to make recommendations for changes in strategy and execution plans.
- Develop stories focusing on our restaurant partners and bring these stories to life through various media across owned and paid channels.
- Partner with Product Team on strategy and implementation timelines for integrating brand content across the Grubhub/ Seamless website and app.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team and third party agencies/ production partners to bring to life content concepts; build strategies, develop brief, project manage campaign, and provide thoughtful feedback to ensure creative excellence of all deliverables.
- Partner with other Marketing Team groups (PR, Partnerships, Growth, etc) to develop content ideas that meet campaign goals and objectives and bring the brand to life in fun and innovative ways.
- Develop and lead our content partnership strategy with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively seek opportunities with content partners for the Grubhub and Seamless branda to create best in class online and offline experiences for our diners and prospects.
You Should Have
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant content planning and producing experience in a fast-paced consumer brand
- Experience with content distribution and editorial calendar planning
- Experience developing content plans across owned websites, apps, social channels
- Experience managing production partners and third-party vendors
- Experience using the following platforms and systems: Wordpress, Google Analytics
- Passion for the food space and food content overall
- Must submit a portfolio of work for consideration
Got there? Even better!
- Experience launching or managing a blog
- SEO experience with a focus on keyword ranking
- Experience with Adobe CC programs, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Food styling or food photography experience
- Copywriting/ editing experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.