AlphaSense provides an AI-powered business insights platform, used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to curate and semantically index the world's financial and market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. With 1000+ clients, AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
Deliver Financial & Industry Content that Delights Customers
Play a key role in delivering a breakthrough, one-of-a-kind search experience for key content that empowers users to make smarter decisions confidently and faster than before.
We're looking for a Content Analyst to contribute to the integration and support of a variety of structured and unstructured content into our AlphaSense product. Discovering the right information at the right time is our bread & butter and your job is to help incorporate more differentiated and key content sets into our product to enhance the search results and user experience. The Content Analyst on the Content team we seek has a passion for various types of structured and unstructured Financial & Industry Content, while understanding the workflows of our clients: buy-side/sell-side, investment banking, corporates and other client types. This individual strives to deeply understand what content matters to these users, and supports all the key functions on the Content team to help ensure we are successfully delivering on those needs.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the ability to multi-task and willingness to contribute to the Content organization in a variety of ways and continues to strive to learn new things and come up with ideas to further improve our Content offering to clients. You will contribute to the product roadmap for the various Content verticals, including assisting with: formulation and presentation of business case, defining user stories, capturing edge-cases & building specifications, working with Content & Product on design prototypes & working with Engineering to execute the various project visions through Jira. Success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, data-driven, well organized, always open to feedback/critique, & extremely collaborative.
- Support Content team in conducting due diligence and comparative analysis of existing and prospective content sets for coverage, timeliness, history, data fill rates, data quality, etc.
- Assist Content Product Managers with internal and external communications, training, presentations, etc.
- Manage Product Board for Content Requests in Win/Loss Reports, generate related reporting for review by Content team, as well as internal presentations
- Work with Analytics team to have a variety of Content usage reports generated on a regular frequency and analyze for trends, opportunities & areas of concern
- Generate other types of reporting and analysis for review by Content team, as well as internal presentations
- Manage #Content Slack channel and Content email group to ensure all Content-related questions are being logged and answered expeditiously. Coordinate with Product Managers, Engineering, Operations and Vendors for answers. Identify any requests that should be logged into Product Board for future consideration.
- Review all vendor reporting to identify trends/areas of focus, exposure or cost concerns.
- Coordinate with Mumbai Content Ops to ensure they are empowered with appropriate information, contacts and procedures for Content issue inquiry and resolution.
- Help project manage partnership initiatives with content providers.
- Contribute to track of industry trends and compile competitive intelligence to better evolve product vision
- Experience in financial services at a content vendor and/or client with specific focus on financial and industry content required
- Established existing relationships with and knowledge of a variety of content providers a plus.
- Effective communication skills working with internal colleagues and external vendor contacts at all levels
- Subject-matter expertise with content feeds, metadata, assorted document and data delivery types.
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Solid analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail
- A superior ability to set priorities, stay focused and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Google Sheets/Google Docs/Google Slides experience
- B2B SaaS and/or enterprise software application company experience