Communication Manager, Client Success Operations
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Communications Manager, Client Success Operations is responsible for the development of Yext’s Client Success documentation and communication strategy. The Communication Manager will be a content creator, conversation starter, strategist, mediator, marketer and internal resource for the Client Success organization.
Key responsibilities include process documentation and strategy combined with cross-functional communication and organization. The ideal candidate will partner well with training, product marketing, product and client success leadership to drive forward our customer engagement strategy. This person will help ensure that all members of the Client Success team are armed with the proper messaging and best practices to advance Yext with their clients. The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with enterprise clients as well as a working knowledge of Yext’s products, policies, and external teams.
- Serve as the communications architect for the client success team (internally and externally), including building out strategy, owning the content calendar, defining different personas, and ensuring all messaging is cohesive and on message
- Function as the principal client success content approver, including maintaining and updating existing client success resources and process documents
- Collaborate with our training and client success teams to help document new processes, FAQs, objections and other resources to help CSMs support their clients leverage the Yext platform to grow their business by providing tips and best practices
- Partner with Marketing & Product Marketing to curate content and share communications, especially related to product launches, across customer base (including inclusion in decks), ensuring there is messaging catered to our existing client base.
- Own the getting started materials for Enterprise on help.yext.com and ensure the content is accessible and relevant to our customers
- Establish and maintain product expertise across Yext’s various revenue channels in order to share that expertise across the Client Success channels
- Work cross-functionally with many different teams such as sales, account management, training, product, and marketing to ensure CSM team is informed of changes which will affect them.
- At least 2 years experience working in a client success or content marketing position, with experience running communication plans (ideally to existing clients).
- Product knowledge and ability to translate complex topics to simple ones.
- Creative, ability to break outside the norm and come up with creative ideas
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Excellent communication skills and relationship-building skills
- Able to translate strategic goals into actionable items
- Must have innovative and creative thought process
- Excellent bridge-building skills and consensus-building both internally in the company and online
- Experience effectively prioritizing tasks, questions, and interactions for the most powerful engagement opportunities
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- Social media or other engagement backgrounds would be great
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.