Fluent is a leading performance marketing company with an expertise in delivering measurable results. We interact with 1MM US consumers daily across our owned and operated websites. Our team uses the insights gathered from these interactions to drive growth for our partners. Through engaging digital experiences, Fluent creates meaningful and lasting connections between brands and consumers.
- Have a thorough understanding of Fluent’s business model & objectives - including all of our core businesses, products, and advertisers.
- Familiarize him/ herself with production of new campaigns and speak high level to the onboarding process.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues, such as tracking, revenue and other key metrics
- Strategize with Account Management on building roadmap for client, campaign and vertical growth
- Manage the launch of new campaigns, including strategy, targeting and optimization
- Support day-to-day tasks for the Account Manager teams in updating campaign targeting, scaling offers and identifying opportunities for growth
- Align performance metrics with individual, team and company wide goals
- Manage recurring reporting for campaign results and, evaluation of client KPIs
- Critically thinks of new creative concepts, implementation, tracking and measurement of campaign performance
- Collaborate with tech and design on building exciting and dynamic ad serving strategies
- Be a part of the strategic optimization process to maintain our rapidly growing media brand and associated inventory
- Identify trends, inefficiencies, and growth opportunities within your vertical
- Leads the technical aspects of projects being tested by working closely with tech, design and compliance teams.
- Comfortable working with numbers: Ability to present data in various ways that highlight campaign performance.
- Communicates findings effectively through written and verbal methods – is able to articulate findings, issues to internal teams
- Continuous learner and flexibility for adapting and adjusting strategies and/or operations in a fast-changing environment
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to communicate well with others
- Has a keen attention to details and keeps track of her/his vertical and is able to pin point changes in revenue, impressions and yields.
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal and detail oriented
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Tremendous organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Exceptional listening and communications skills
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of overlapping projects
- Must be solutions oriented and focused on proactive problem solving and advanced troubleshooting campaign set ups and launches
- Strong organizational skills to work with remote managers and teams
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of general marketing/advertising concepts
- BA/BS degrees
- An unwavering willingness to learn and be part of a strategic team
- 1-3 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…