Brand Operations Assistant
The Brand Operations Assistant is the cross functional point person between warehouse, planning, merchandising, marketing, accounts payable, customer care etc. focusing on order confirmations, receipts, discrepancies, inventory and returns.
- Provide cross functional support regarding deliveries, discrepancies, inventory, returns and other merchandise operations related functions.
- Liaise effectively and expediently with brand partners
- Have a strong understanding of the needs of the Moda Operandi Customer
- Review order confirmations and send comments to brands in a timely manner
- Reach out to brands regarding delivery of goods
- Reach out to brands regarding discrepancies (short shipment, over shipped, incorrect item, etc.)
- Reach out to brands regarding GTIN codes
- Complete any Returns to Brands in a timely manner
- Notify Customer Care Team of brand issues, delays, updates etc.
Essential Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 1 or more years experience in similar role helpful but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- Experience with Net Suite and Zen Desk experience helpful but not necessary
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.