Brand & Graphic Design Manager
AB Tasty is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Brand & Graphic Design Manager with outstanding creative skills, brand management experience and technical expertise. Reporting to the VP Marketing - Americas, you will be tasked with refreshing and managing the brand globally and also help the marketing team accelerate customer acquisition and put AB Tasty on the map globally. If you are agile, nimble, organized, obsessed with crisp design, have technical expertise and want to be part of a winning team, we want to talk to you!
What you'll do
- Own the AB Tasty brand for the company globally.
- Build and coordinate the construction of the brand guidelines aligned with AB Tasty’s value proposition.
- Refresh branding and continue to improve AB Tasty’s brand appeal globally.
- Ensure the brand elevates the awareness of AB Tasty.
- Build the brand framework and refresh sales support materials: look & feel, icons, website, emails, powerpoints, case studies, newsletters etc…
- Be the brand police within the organization.
- Partner and communicate effectively with the marketing teams globally to ensure an organized brand roll out on all our digital properties.
- Support digital marketing campaigns an programs in the Americas to support sales to reach revenue goals.
- Be a daily business partner for the America’s marketing team.
- Build appealing landing pages and micro sites to significantly improve conversion rates.
- Partner with content marketing to build compelling content to drive leads and awareness.
- Support the look and feel of the website. Support strategies to increase traffic and improve lead conversions.
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace.
- Oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Manage monthly reporting, tracking workload, and report metrics/updates appropriately.
What we're looking for
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- Graphic design expert with at least 5 years of experience in building and managing brands.
- Experience in building brand guidelines and rolling them out within an organization.
- Proven expertise in building design aligned with brand platforms.
- Experience using the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator required, Premiere and After Effects a big plus).
- Ability to judge if a message or content piece is on brand and make necessary edits.
- Experience with video editing would be an advantage.
- Front end developer expertise preferably with WordPress experience.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and content management systems.
- Experience in building landing pages and micro-sites to capture traffic and leads in digital marketing programs.
- Excellent understanding of the overall digital marketing ecosystem: search engine marketing and optimization, display and retargeting, analytics, SEO tools and best practices across these channels.
- Excellent copywriting skills and building on-brand campaigns.
- Knowledge of Pardot or similar email automation systems.
- Ability to manage and control best practices regarding a brand.
- Solid team player, we achieve more as a group!
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Strongly align with AB Tasty core values: Customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness.
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Generous PTO
- 12 Paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) +company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
- 600+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
- 200+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
- Raised $17 million of series B funding to further grow U.S. operations
- Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
- Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
- Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.