Associate, Growth Marketing
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We are looking for smart and scrappy ways to surprise, delight and incite our audience to be Grubhub diners. We believe that hard work, dedication, and a fun attitude go a long way towards making us successful. To that end, we’re looking for an Associate, Growth Marketing that can help to create and manage various efforts to connect GrubHub Inc. brands to new and existing diners. We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Associate to join our team. This position will play a critical hands-on role in our business to lead, and drive the growth of our customer base.
This position will be responsible for driving new customer growth through a variety of platforms, with a focus on optimizing acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per lead (CPL), cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by campaign. In this role you’ll work with the Growth Marketing team to drive the strategy while executing and optimizing a variety of cross functional digital campaigns.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support ongoing marketing programs. Participate in the strategy, execution, and program maintenance of digital acquisition campaigns (i.e. lead generation, email, Refer a Friend program, direct response tactics)
- Responsible for reporting metrics and tracking goals against each campaign. This includes, but is not exclusive of, prospect lead engagement, new diner impact, conversion rate, cost per acquisition, and LTV
- Collaborate with our creative team and external vendors to ensure campaign collateral is created and delivered in the appropriate tone and style to meet our business objectives and align with our brand standards
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal teams, such as product and data engineers, to create new initiatives for acquiring and engaging diners
- Coordinate the budget and invoicing process
- Play a key role in developing new marketing opportunities for lead generation and new customer conversion utilizing new channels, technologies and partnerships
You Should Have
- 1-3 years of digital acquisition, advertising, or marketing experience
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills - supporting an ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a solid understanding of how to use Excel for reporting and analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively interact across business functions to deliver effective marketing programs
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to lead cross functional executions simultaneously
- Very resourceful, reliable, energetic, self-motivated and knows how to have fun
- A positive, team-player attitude and strong will to win
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Finally, work with an awesome team that loves its work and also loves to have a great time!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.