Associate, B2B Marketing (Enterprise Corporate Marketing)
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub’s enterprise offerings are focused on making hungry offices happy. This includes supporting everything from teams ordering as a group, to individual orders on corporate budgets and catering. Our corporate marketing team is focused on growing this crucial area of innovation for the overall Grubhub business through the most effective, creative and scalable marketing channels and tactics.
The Associate, Enterprise Demand Generation (B2B Corporate Marketing) will be responsible for planning and executing demand generation marketing programs that create top-of-the-funnel leads for Grubhub’s enterprise accounts segment (Grubhub/ Seamless Corporate). Key areas of focus include events, direct mail, paid search, paid social, affiliate programs, sponsored email, webinars, content marketing, referrals and more. This role reports to the Manager, Enterprise Demand Generation (B2B Corporate Marketing).
The ideal candidate is a driven and creative self-starter who is passionate about marketing, with a desire to make an immediate impact on a rapidly-expanding area of the company’s business. They should be a scrappy entrepreneur who thrives in fast-paced and cross-functional environments, is comfortable with change and excited to grow in this B2B role. He/she should be customer-obsessed and rigorously analytical, with both a right and left brain mentality that brings big creative ideas to the table while staying focused on cost per lead.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Generate top-of-the-funnel enterprise account leads and sales opportunities to ensure we hit our demand generation goals through a mix of online and offline channels (such as trade shows, direct mail, sponsorships and digital advertising)
- Drive impactful marketing programs from campaign development through to execution, analysis and optimization
- Set, measure, track and report on marketing contribution and program goals to internal stakeholders
- Partner collaboratively with the internal creative team to develop campaign assets including but not limited to emails, sales materials, videos and presentations, and direct mail pieces
- Support our Enterprise Sales team with sales enablement materials and campaigns that accelerate the sales cycle
- Work across departments and functional roles, including sales, account management, diner marketing, PR, legal and product, to successfully move projects to completion while being a tireless internal advocate for our enterprise account customers
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related concentration
- At least 2-4 years of experience in demand generation, event marketing, digital marketing and/or digital acquisition
- Experience in marketing for a technology company a big plus
- Interest and experience in B2B a huge plus
- Must be located in the NYC metro area and willing to work out of our beautiful midtown offices and travel as needed to attend events and conferences
- Experience with developing and launching marketing programs independently
- Previous Salesforce and Marketo (or equivalent CRM) experience preferred
- Comfortable with various platforms (both internal and external) including Slack, Basecamp, Trello
- Dedication to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for all projects
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivation, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment (willing to roll up sleeves)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite/Google Drive, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills in examining campaign metrics and extracting actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including exceptional proofreading skills
- A love of food
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Finally, work with an awesome team that loves its work and also loves to have a great time!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.