Ad Operations Specialist
Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, including CBS, CNN, Fox Sports, GQ, Mashable, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, dailymotion commands 4 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to join the Dailymotion Exchange (DMX) Ad-Operations Team.
Dailymotion has launched its private video ad exchange 2 years ago called Dailymotion Exchange (DMX) and we are now looking for an advertising operations expert to manage monetization with its main demand partners and to manage DMX video inventory locally.
Trafficking: You will have to manage the execution and the technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic (deal IDs, ad-networks) video and display campaigns:
- Ad-serving, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
- Cross-device implementation (desktop, mobile, IPTV & gaming consoles)
- Saleshouse tags and operations maintenance
Analytics & Operations Strategy: You will provide high-end monitoring and reporting of the US advertising activity:
- Monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on a daily basis
- Defining yield strategies and inventory optimization over the entire geographic zone (STR, CPM, global revenues, campaign priority, etc.)
- Identifying new levers for operation optimization: Analyzing on-going activity with current partners and pointing risks but also short & mid-terms opportunities
- Working on agency QBRs and activity summaries
Sales activity support: You will pair and coordinate on a daily basis with the US sales leads in order to ensure the success of local commercial actions:
- Interacting on a day to day basis with agencies’ ad-operations teams (direct & programmatic) to ensure campaigns prosperity
- Supporting the Sales Leads during operational and business reviews and acting as a pivotal asset for any operational and technical discussion
Transversal role: You will have to coordinate with Technical Operations Managers on a regular basis in order to support and assist advertising projects:
- Escalating potential technical failures spotted within the operation perspective
- Identifying and building specifications on potential market needs requiring some technical developments
- Supporting the deployment of product projects within a local perspective
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area
- A strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.). A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, Flash etc. is a plus.
- A previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful:
- You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment
- You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You have outstanding analytical problem solving skills
Some of our Benefits:
- Flexible time off, vacation, holidays, sick-leave so you can take time off when you need to
- Fitness club membership to NY Health & Racquet Club
- 100% healthcare coverage starting on day 1
- Commuter benefits
- 401k Contribution
- Paid parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks