Paralegal - Contracts Manager
Peloton is looking for an individual to assist the legal department with a wide variety of projects, ranging from contract drafting and negotiation to records management and corporate filings. You will assist Peloton’s in-house attorneys in supporting all aspects of the business, including retail, supply chain, product development, marketing, human resources, and finance. You will have the opportunity, and will be required, to work with Peloton’s senior management and key business partners.
- Support the legal team’s day-to-day and strategic needs to serve all internal business clients
- Help prepare redlines, and draft and negotiate basic legal documents such as confidentiality agreements, brand licenses, and purchase orders
- Help manage Peloton’s real estate leases, including studio, HQ, retail and warehouse locations
- Be primarily responsible for record-keeping systems and managing deadline calendars
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with legal, finance, and senior team to drive efficiencies
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Knowledge of consumer tech world
- Strong grasp of contract and commercial legal principles
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- 3+ years experience as a paralegal or contract administrator with contract drafting and negotiation duties
- Bachelor’s degree required, paralegal preferred (JD considered)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.