Legal Operations Analyst
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking a hardworking and motivated Legal Operations Analyst to join its growing Legal team in its New York office. In this position, you will support various attorneys and initiatives in the Legal department and work on a wide range of legal matters. We need a well-rounded individual with strong interpersonal skills, attention to details, ability to coordinate input from a variety of stakeholders, and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Assist with securities law compliance including the preparation and filing of reports with the SEC, the preparation of the proxy statement and annual meeting matters such as drafting, collecting and reviewing D&O questionnaires
- Assist with aspects of corporate governance including maintaining minute books and corporate records and maintaining corporate existence in various states
- Manage and update form contracts and assist with review of non-disclosure agreements and other commercial agreements
- Assist with developing and implementing new systems and processes and other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education, paralegal certification or equivalent
- At least 2 years of legal operations or contract management experience in an in-house and/or law firm setting
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented
- Must exercise sound judgment and appropriately seek attorney review when necessary
- High proficiency in basic computer applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs and Box
- Experience with public companies, corporate governance matters and/or contracts and form agreements preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.