Legal Executive Assistant
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Executive Assistant to work with our legal team in our New York office. The successful candidate will support our SVP & General Counsel. A positive attitude, flawless execution and an enthusiasm for making a difference are key desirable attributes.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Process subpoenas, levies and liens
- monitor trademark watch list and prepare cease and desist letters
- assist with preparation of board materials; maintain minute books
- Assist with stock administration Provide assistance with travel and scheduling for general counsel
- Prepare contract summaries
- Draft, summarize and/or proof general correspondence
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with absolute discretion
- Prepare expense reports
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages; deliver outgoing mail to the post office
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in MS Office and excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong client focus, excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Team oriented
And Of Course Perks!:
- Paid time off, choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
And Of Course, Perks!
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.