Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Legal team working with UiPath Privacy team and will be responsible for assigned matters related to HIPAA compliance in the US and HIPAA related information security policies, with the help of the technical team. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of US laws on personal data protection and HIPAA.
We need someone with excellent communication and team-building skills, business judgment, initiative and the ability to challenge any issues, take the lead and determine the legal risks to ensure they are properly addressed in our activities, contracts and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish, coordinate, and lead the HIPAA privacy practice;
- Oversee, direct, and deliver privacy training and orientation to all employees;
- Research and draft opinions related to HIPAA privacy matters;
- Draft, update and maintain relevant policies, templates, agreements, including processes forreceiving, documenting, tracking, investigating, and acting on all complaints concerning breaches in privacy policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with internal departments in connection with privacy & security matters;
- Establish a procedure to track access to PHI so that it can be reviewed during audits
- Create and monitor BAAs to ensure that all BAs are maintaining privacy requirements and responsibilities;
- Coordinate the implementation of personal data protection policies and of information security policies in the New York UiPath office.
Some things you need to have:
- Law degree;
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a law firm or in-house Legal Department on HIPAA privacy matters;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Awesome English skills both spoken and oral;
- Additional foreign language is a plus.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.