Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra
Collibra is seeking a talented and versatile Paralegal to work on a broad array of corporate and commercial legal matters. We are looking for candidates who are excited about the prospect of a job with lots of responsibility, variety and the potential to grow with our fast-growing company.
Paralegal must have the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize a dynamic workload and possess excellent judgment. With strong interpersonal and communication skills, the Paralegal will partner with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Provide direct support to the Legal team for all corporate legal matters;
- Develop and maintain a database for both corporate and commercial records;
- Assist with the creation of standard operating procedures and workflows for the drafting, negotiation,
execution and storage of customer contracts to ensure timely execution and processing;
- Lead corporate compliance matters for Collibra’s US and foreign entities; Organize subsidiary board and
shareholder meetings, help establish new entities and offices, and work with tax, treasury and other
- Draft board and committee minutes/resolutions and maintain minute books and corporate records;
- Prepare and review legal documents including confidentiality agreements, procurement agreements, etc.;
- Support insurance-related matters including working with insurance brokers, submitting insurance
applications and managing insurance policies.
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing use of a contract management system; Support governance
matters including drafting and filing corporate documents such as good standing certificates, officer
certificates and other worldwide company operational needs;
- Manage corporate team and cross-functional projects; and
- Look for opportunities to improve processes that will positively impact the legal team and help the
Company grow and scale.
- A Bachelors or Associates degree;
- 5+ years’ in-house experience as a paralegal;
- Thorough knowledge of legal terminology, principles and practices;
- Superb communications skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with keen attention to detail, accuracy and accountability;
- Strong legal research techniques;
- Critical-thinking skills and common sense;
- A resourceful, energetic, teamwork-oriented approach to projects;
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced environment;
- A willingness to jump in and undertake all levels of legal work;
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Docusign and a willingness to learn and adapt to new
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued, and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Professional training
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- A competitive salary with a strong benefits package