We are seeking a Contract Analyst to join our Finance team in NYC
The Contract Analyst is responsible for overseeing the administration of our customer contracts. This involves liaising with the sales, legal and finance teams to verify information, ensure data quality and enter data into Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Ensures accuracy of contract data in Salesforce
- Plans and implements quality assurance for all processes
- Prepares and communicates information regarding contract status, risk, compliance, modifications, deviations, negations, and completion or termination.
- Implement data quality audits and follow up procedures where necessary
- Problem solve and deal with data issues
- Work closely with Finance teams for their data needs: Billing, Collections, FP&A, Accounting
- Actively communicate with Sales, Customer Service, Customer Success, and Legal
- Enforce all company initiatives in standardization of new policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are and what you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the advertising / ad tech industry a plus
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence others
- Must possess strong computer skills with experience with Salesforce and Excel
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Intacct software plaforms a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify alternate solutions and implement recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others
- Must possess a professional attitude and be a team player
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 22 offices across 15 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.