Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Compliance Manager to join our growing team. In this position you will lead the development and implementation of a compliance program at Simplifeye. We’re looking for motivated individuals who will iterate on improving both the existing and future of Simplifeye.
- Actively partner cross-functionally with stakeholders of the business, operations, product, and engineering teams to promote the Compliance program and ensure proper alignment with business goals.
- Design and implement the Compliance program to scale through the addition of new products, services, technologies, and healthcare verticals.
- Update and maintain internal and externally facing security and compliance documentation.
- Serve as internal escalation point for questions and contract interpretation.
- You will review transaction agreements to determine the relevant legal information and perform analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic record.
- 2-5 years general corporate experience.
- Self-starter who can thrive working independently.
- You have proven success managing Compliance programs within a startup or healthtech environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.