Associate General Counsel
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Provide impactful support to Blink’s legal and compliance teams as well as various Blink Health product and business teams as we continue to build at Blink.
- Identify, interpret, and apply, in a highly ethical manner, legal and regulatory requirements and determine their implications for the business.
- Effectively assess and communicate such risk, and relating structuring is critical in this role.
How to achieve success/acumen
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Counsel Blink Health’s business partners with effective advice on product initiatives, regulatory matters and business goals
- Identify, interpret, and apply state and federal compliance requirements and analyze their implications for the business
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Leverage subject matter experience in various areas of health compliance matters and develop added expertise in support of new initiatives
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Ensure that all appropriate employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, pertinent federal and state health laws and privacy standards, including employee education and training
- Juris Doctorate degree and state license to practice law
- Excellent academic credentials
- 4+ years of health law experience
- Strong organization and attention to detail ability
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve in a highly ethical and legally-compliant manner
- Expert collaboration skills
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.