Talent Acquisition Intern - Summer
Help find and recruit top talent for CB Insights
As a part of the Talent Acquisition Team at CB Insights, you’ll be responsible for our most important asset – our people.
We are seeking a happy, helpful, hungry and humble Talent Acquisition Intern to join our team in effectively building our rapidly growing company. You’ll get the unique opportunity to get your hands on a variety of responsibilities from recruitment coordination, to helping us find top talent, to employer branding.
- Schedule candidates for phone and in-person interviews, manage calendars, and communicate confirmations
- Participate in employer branding initiatives to facilitate our continued efforts in recruiting the best and brightest
- Help grow our pipeline of talent through various sourcing channels
- Manage processes and people in our applicant tracking system
- Support the Talent Acquisition Team in related projects and tasks assigned
- Be available for a full time summer internship in our New York City office (40 hours/per week)
What we’d love to see in you:
- Demonstrate adaptability - we’re a proactive, fast growing company with lots of moving parts!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- A get sh*t done mentality
- Rising Senior working towards a BA/BS or Master’s degree
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.