Social Content Intern
Not every company has the opportunity to impact the lives of millions. We do. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. We are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and we want to start with you!
About the role: As a social/editorial intern reporting to the editorial director of social and digital content at WW, you will work closely with a small, collaborative team that focuses on engaging with and retaining current members via informative and entertaining content published across multiple channels.
- Flag high quality user-generated content for potential regram
- Brainstorm brand appropriate social content ideas (memes/ quotes/ infographics)
- Gather social data using native tools (Instagram/Facebook Insights) and external tools like Social Bakers, Linktree,
- Write SEO article and recipe roundups as needed
- Schedule social content as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to interpret quantitative data and synthesize qualitative feedback
- Experience reporting health, nutrition, and/or fitness articles for publication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience and interest in leveraging social analytics for content strategy
- Endless ideas for creative social content
- Unparalleled work ethic, can-do attitude, and ability to multitask
- Must be attending an accredited university and working toward a bachelor's degree in new media, journalism, content marketing or equivalent
- Completed 3 or more courses in your major
- Cumulative GPA in your major of 3.0 or higher
- BONUS: Familiarity with the WW community / a social media presence with more than 5K followers.
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.