VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern on the VTS Sales team you’ll be working on helping scale our ever expanding sales team. We're looking for someone sharp who is interested in learning about Commercial Real Estate, motivated to improve our internal sales and cross-functional processes and adept at learning new software to put together training videos and document content for VTS Sales Academy.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 3rd through August 9th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Business Operations and Finance to create, document and refine current or new processes
- Work with Sales Learning & Development manager to develop lessons and content related to onboarding Account Executives, Account Development Managers and Sales Development Representatives with the goal of having each individual be certified on a set of specific topics and processes
- You are a rising senior or a 2019 graduate
- Strong organizational skills and someone who is process-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expressed interest in learning how to implement, scale, and improve operations and processes of a business
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.