People Ops Intern
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a People Ops Intern to join our team in our NYC Headquarters. This is a paid internship lasting for 3-4 months depending on candidate availability. We are looking for someone who has deep organizational and administrative experience, who is interested in getting a hands-on exposure to building an amazing employee experience. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Support on real-world projects related to recruitment, learning & development, onboarding, and/or survey design and analysis (project assignment depends on what is happening on the roadmap during that semester)
- Assist with data collection, entry, calendar coordination, and email communications
- Identify and launch process improvement initiatives
- Digitize, catalogue, and develop systems around any paper processes still in existence
- Create intuitive and friendly data systems that are meant to scale
- Other tasks as needed
- Currently in a graduate program in Organizational Psychology, HR, IO, or related field in/near NYC
- Able to commit to 3 full-time days in-house per week for 3-4 months (fall semester, flex on start-end dates)
- Detail-oriented perfectionist who loves being in the details, ensuring every document, project, or experience is on-point
- Organizer of all things
- Experience with Google Suites and basic understanding of Excel
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups in a variety of settings and be able to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Strong interest in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Why This Internship?
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Gain exposure to the future of healthtech while learning what it really looks like to work at a growing startup. Receive regular feedback, coaching, and career guidance. And work on cross-functional projects to gain exposure to different teams/depts. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.