VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an intern on the People team at VTS, you will be responsible for owning metrics and surveys directly related to the success of the people function. You will gain valuable insights into how a people team is run at a high growth SaaS startup, while getting exposure to both HR and recruiting responsibilities.
The VTS Summer Intern Program is from June 3rd through August 9th, 40 hours a week with a competitive compensation rate. You will be working out of our VTS Headquarters in Bryant Park. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams that are revolutionizing an industry, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute and analyze results of an engagement survey
- Administrative duties related to bi-annual performance reviews, including, but not limited to: revitalizing marketing materials that are sent to the company, scheduling office hours for performance review questions, scheduling departmental trainings, etc.
- Audit and archive unused documents in both the recruiting and HR google drives and organize them in an effective manner
- Assist team in coordination and logistics for special company and/or recruiting events
- Assist the recruiting team in reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews
- Learn from seasoned HR and recruiting team members the ins and outs of the people function at a high growth startup!
- You are a rising senior or a 2019 graduate
- Strong organizational skills and someone who is process-oriented and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expressed interest in recruiting and/or HR as a career path
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.