People Experience Intern
Conductor, a WeWork company, is a marketing technology company driven by a deep passion for helping companies help their customers. Businesses like Citibank, CVS, and Gap use our software and services to create and optimize content so that it gets found. We’re headquartered in NYC, and we’ve been named Crain’s “Best Place to Work” 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com ( http://www.conductor.com ) or on Twitter @cbot for more information.
The People Experience Intern Must:
- Be available to work 25 hours a week in our office during business hours, plus selected evenings for special events.
- Participate in brainstorms for company, in-office & remote office events
- Assist with event vendor sourcing, contracts, AMEX reconciliation & invoicing
- Coordinate & ship event materials
- Provide on-site support including: setup, event management, and breakdown
- Assist with event-related promotion
- Help prepare event recap presentations/surveys
- Managing a ticketing queue for internal events
- Assist Senior, Office/Facilities Manager & Director, People Experience at large with special projects and events
- Basic Administrative duties
- Experience working on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent at juggling (and prioritizing) deadline and tasks with a great sense of urgency
- Persistent, flexible and good-natured with a positive attitude
- Must be savvy and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps Suite, & DropBox
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 lbs
Conductor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.