Marketing Production Intern
Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in - allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
We are looking for a Production (Audio & Video) Intern to join the growing Marketing Team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who is creative, driven, inquisitive, and with a bit (or a lot) of moxie. The thought of a blank canvas excites you and you could not be happier building something with your own two hands that will ultimately impact the success of our marketing and sales teams and the company as a whole.
As the Production Intern, you will work with all members of the Marketing Team as well as cross-functionally with other departments including, but not limited to, Customer Success, Sales, and People Science. You will help lead our video and audio production efforts, including planning, producing, and editing videos, webinars, and podcasts that help cultivate our position as thought leaders in the industry as well as support sales and customer marketing initiatives.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the Production Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our Content Strategist and Marketing Designer to decide on videos and audio pieces to produce that will contribute to marketing goals
- Coming up with creative and novel ways of conveying information
- Assisting the Marketing Team with script and interview writing, setup, shooting, and editing of video
- Coordinating efforts to create, edit, and publish a series of podcast episodes
- Supporting the Marketing Team with strategic production of webinars, product videos, display ads, and other creative initiatives as they arise
- Creative ability to coordinate, write, and produce informative and engaging films
- A solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Drive
- Experience with video editing software like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or Final Cut
- Experience recording and editing audio, primarily for podcast format
- Any experience in creating or editing animation is a plus
- A natural storyteller
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- The stipend for this position is $2500 per month
- Class credit if applicable
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that likes to have fun
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District