Legal Intern - Expansion & Strategic Initiatives
As a Legal Intern at Compass, you will work on exciting matters involving many facets of our business with a talented and collaborative group of attorneys. You are energetic and collaborative -- ready to partner in initiatives that influence all aspects of Compass’s business and work with employees across the company. Your contributions will be impactful, value driven and you will play an instrumental role on the Compass Legal Team.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide support to the Legal Team on a variety of legal matters, including researching legal issues, licensing laws and industry standards;
- Assist with company-wide strategic projects, including assisting with the implementation of high-impact initiatives;
- Assist with the legal tasks required to expand to new markets, including corporate governance matters, regulatory compliance and strategic planning;
- Assist with drafting internal facing guidelines and procedures.
What We Look For:
- Enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school
- Strong academic credentials and excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage several simultaneous projects in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Creative problem-solver who thrives in high growth environments
- Ability to work independently and take 100% ownership of projects
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Interest in start-up culture and/or real estate
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.