Intern - Junior Graphic Designer
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. By supporting both personal and professional development, we empower our interns to engage, connect, and grow in their time at Fluent and beyond. As a Fluent intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside extremely talented individuals and learn what it takes to build a thriving startup from our very own co-founders. Tasked with meaningful work, you will drive real business impact and walk away with an intimate understanding of the digital marketing space.
- Create banners for RZU
- Research images for social media campaigns
- Quality assurance for new products
- Create wall images or recreate old ones as needed
- Input content into WordPress
- Resize images for products
- Take user-generated content photos for ads
- Create HTML emails for RZU
- Strong research skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and professional
We treat our interns to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best company-wide events – including our annual summer Scavenger Hunt. Don’t forget to take advantage of free drinks from our in-house barista and game room complete with ping pong, air hockey, and pinball.
Fluent is proud to offer our interns the following:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Discounted Citi Bike membership
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Resume building and coaching
- Face-time with senior leaders
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision ( 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1324b.