Intern - Customer Service
At Fluent, we are proud of our high-performing team and highly-engaged culture. By supporting both personal and professional development, we empower our interns to engage, connect, and grow in their time at Fluent and beyond. As a Fluent intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside extremely talented individuals and learn what it takes to build a thriving startup from our very own co-founders. Tasked with meaningful work, you will drive real business impact and walk away with an intimate understanding of the digital marketing space.
- Answer incoming emails to our customer service portal
- Resolve customer complaints, troubleshoots issues to determine best path for resolution
- Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries regarding prize status
- Pull daily, weekly and monthly sweepstakes
- Document customer interactions
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- BA/BS candidate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and comprehension skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Excellent time management skills – must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong PC skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate information systems and internet
We treat our interns to catered breakfast and lunch weekly and are known to host some of the best company-wide events – including our annual summer Scavenger Hunt. Don’t forget to take advantage of free drinks from our in-house barista and game room complete with ping pong, air hockey, and pinball.
Fluent is proud to offer our interns the following:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Discounted Citi Bike membership
- Open office space for team collaboration
- Resume building and coaching
- Face-time with senior leaders
- The opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision ( 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1324b.