BetterCloud is the first SaaS Operations Management Platform, empowering IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies for SaaS applications. Over 2,500 customers in 60+ countries rely on BetterCloud for continuous event monitoring, quick threat remediation, and fully automating policy enforcement. BetterCloud is headquartered in NYC with offices in ATL and SF.
We’re currently hiring a Finance/Accounting Intern to become a valuable addition to the finance department assisting various areas of Financial Operations and the Financial Close Process.
- Review and code vendor invoices in accounting software (NetSuite)
- Schedule and reconcile vendor bills. Ensure payments for vendor bills are set up timely and submitted with proper approvals.
- Prepare financial statement analysis for various accounts.
- Assist with the ongoing financial statement close process.
- Assist Finance Team with ad hoc projects.
Qualifications | Required
- Actively working towards a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Entering Junior or Senior college level
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week
- Basic understanding of accounting principles including, but not limited to, GAAP, double-entry system, and internal controls
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and work in a fast paced environment
- Mid to high level of Excel experience
Qualifications | Recommended
- Netsuite, or other accounting software, experience
- Other related internship experience