Fall Member Concierge Intern
Peloton is seeking a Member Concierge Intern for the Fall semester beginning mid-August. The Member Concierge Intern will be working on the Member Experience team reporting to the Senior Member Concierge. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and is excited by working in a fast-paced environment. This position is based in Peloton’s New York City headquarters.
- Identify and track profiles and social media mentions of high-profile Members
- Identify and execute proactive, personalized outreach to Members to promote engagement and to build brand loyalty
- Collaborate with international PR teams to assist with scaling surprise and delight programs and Member high-touch outreach in international markets
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to coordinate delivery logistics for The Comeback recipients, part of Peloton’s social impact program
- Major/concentration in a relevant field, such as hospitality, relationship management, and/or customer support
- Relevant work and/or internship experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional phone etiquette
- Detail oriented, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, and possess the ability to multitask
- Self-starter with ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
- Genuine interest in one/all of our business pillars - fitness, media, technology
- Rising Juniors/Seniors
- Capacity to work between 15-25 hours per week
- Available to start the second week of August through the semester
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.