Have an eye for design and a love of unicorns? Join the design at CBI this summer in NYC!
We are looking for a design intern to join our team in New York city. The ideal candidate can create high end graphics with a playful edge and has a strong desire to learn. With the assistance of our design team you will partner with a variety of teams including content, research, marketing, and events to portray our unique brand and identity.
What you could be doing with your summer:
- Have your work seen by C-Suite executives, and top news organizations including: Bloomberg, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal
- Assist in creating environmental and various other event materials
- Create engaging marketing materials for various online and social media platforms
- Format teardowns of top companies such as Amazon, Google, and Airbnb
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft and Google Suite
- Excellent with written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with an obsession for detail
- Currently enrolled in a full time Bachelors, program and graduating by July 2020
- Must love unicorns
- Portfolio required
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.