Demand Generation (Marketing) Intern
Demand Generation (Marketing) Summer Associate
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
As a Demand Generation intern in our New York office this summer, you will be actively assisting in the team’s growth marketing efforts. You will be responsible for mapping a specific audience type, aggregating industry and client intelligence, coordinating marketing campaigns aimed to establish brand awareness, and identifying opportunities to further engage our inactive and active client user base.
This is an internship for someone who has the drive and results-orientation to make things happen. Our most successful interns embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp and dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing and is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- Identify potential client users within target audiences
- Manage lead lists, create landing pages, and run email automation campaigns
- Analyze website traffic, campaign metrics
- Assist in coordinating logistics for monthly webinars and events
- Design, create, and deploy marketing campaigns for targeted accounts
- Set marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across campaigns
- Support demand content creation strategy
- Create and monitor success of social campaigns via LinkedIn
- Current Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2021)
- Strong academic credentials in any major (GPA > 3.0)
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity and an ambition to expand your horizons
- Internship is for Summer 2020
- Fluency in English is essential