Content Studio Intern - Summer 2019
Squarespace is looking for an intern to join the Content Studio team that sits within the Creative Production Team in New York this summer. We are seeking a driven and creative problem solver to work on internal projects that will vary in scale and scope. Our Content Studio Intern should be a self-starter who is ready to take on whatever is thrown your way.
A portfolio, link or presentation is required to be considered for this position to show your interest in production and how creative advertising and marketing projects are made.
- Work with our in-house photographer and filmmaker to prep and set-up shoots, assist as needed with tasks including but not limited to: steaming/prepping props and wardrobe, painting the cyc, organizing equipment, setting up and breaking down catering on shoots, and organizing inventory
- Pull and scan swipe for current and upcoming projects
- Organize portfolio reviews with photographers and directors
- Collaborate with the larger Production team (Creative Producers and Project Managers) and the larger Creative team (designers, writers and campaign teams) to support production project needs, when and where possible
- Work with the Content Studio Lead to ensure the studio is clean and organized at all times
- Currently enrolled student with a graduation date of May 2019 or rising senior with a graduation date of December 2019 or May 2020
- Interested in pursuing a career in commercial production
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Knowledge of the Squarespace brand and platform
- Previous internship in advertising, photography, film or post-production a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.