2019 Summer Internship Program (All Departments)
Knotel Summer Internship Program (All Depts.)
Knotel is looking for ambitious undergraduate and graduate students to join our buzzing NYC HQ for the summer. Our cohort of interns will spend 10 weeks (May 28-August 9) working closely alongside one of our HQ teams and other students while gaining valuable exposure into life at a rapidly growing global company.
We are looking for talented, driven, and enthusiastic individuals to support a variety of teams including: Real Estate, Construction & Design, Sales, Customer Success and Finance. Interns will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week.
What You Can Expect:
- An opportunity to build professional skills alongside industry veterans. We’re going to give you real work that will have a tangible impact on our business.
- Valuable insight into the day-to-day and higher level operations at a fast-paced startup.
- A network! You'll work alongside our growing team and have access to respected leaders and mentors in your desired area(s) of interest.
- Career exploration and learning & development opportunities throughout the program
- Good times and good company - you'll enjoy a social calendar with company events throughout the summer
- Hourly compensation
Who You Are:
You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and get to work solving real problems. You’re focused, humble and goal-oriented, and you view every experience as an opportunity for growth. You also consider yourself:
- A creative problem solver
- A team player who is highly collaborative and cross-functional
- Eager to learn with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
- A self-starter with the ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Currently earning an undergraduate or graduate degree. Recent graduates also encouraged to apply.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.