2019 Platform Manager Summer Intern
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a summer intern on the Platform Services Team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of our software solutions to enterprise clients and strategic partners. Our team is looking for people who want a job in technology and are fired up about working at one of the fastest growing companies in NYC. We are building market leading technology and have aggressive goals and we need people who have exhibited outstanding achievements and leadership potential. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Support Platform Managers & Senior Platform Managers in providing platform configuration and data management services to clients.
- Learn how the team solves client or internal stakeholder requests and assist in the completion of these requests
- Transform and load client’s digital knowledge and content into the Yext Knowledge Manager
- Leverage Yext Scanning Technology to prepare reports for Sales Meetings
- Compare and analyze client datasets for changes to execute
- Assist team members with process optimization projects
- Graduating between December 2019 and August 2020
- Seeking a major in a technical field preferred, but not required
- Experience working in Excel, in either an academic environment or previous internship
- Flexible, self-motivated, curious
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, unlimited snacks, and a daily meal allowance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.