Workforce Management Specialist
The Workforce Solutions team contributes to Squarespace’s mission of empowering people with creative ideas to succeed by enabling the Customer Operations Team to provide exceptional around-the-clock support. Ensuring that Advisors are in the right place to provide the right information at the right time is key to Squarespace success.
The Workforce Management Specialist, as an expert in real-time workforce support, is integral to this success. As an individual contributor on the Support Operations team, you serve as an analytics expert to monitor the health of our operations. You will be responsible for effectively scheduling our global resources, managing the intra-day volume workload and resources on a real-time basis, and providing accurate reporting to stakeholders. You’ll also provide subject matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Squarespace continues to scale.
As a self-starter, you relish tackling complex questions and draw connections between them, communicating your findings and bridging the gap between data and action.
This position reports in through the Manager of Workforce Solutions in New York City, New York.
- Actively monitors Intra-Day forecasted workloads versus actual volumes and resulting service levels on real-time basis with responsibility to reallocate available skilled resources across channels
- Monitors and reports the attendance for all Advisors scheduled to work, recording exceptions or absences in Aspect, inputting the current day’s schedule exceptions, and forwarding information to the Team Leads as appropriate.
- Identifies potential causal factors contributing to increased workload such as increased volume and/or AHT and seeks input from Advisors, Team Leads, and other Support Teams in an effort to identify root causes and bring the workload into alignment with the forecasts
- Monitors real-time schedule adherence and works with the front-line Operations team to resolve adherence issues and ensure staffing to requirements. Notifies supervisory personnel of any unusual or excessive non-productive time by members of their team.
- Generates daily performance reports and scorecards reflecting channel health for Customer Operations stakeholders utilizing in-house designed tools to promote queue awareness, operational excellence, and data literacy.
- Delivers weekly over/under staffing reports using Intraday Performance (IDP) and research and analysis of data to address operational challenges and trends
- Contributes to the development of operational policies and documentation of Workforce Solutions processes and procedures
- 2+ year’s successful experience with routing and real-time contact center operations in a command center environment
- Experience analyzing statistical data/trends and recommending quick actionable steps where necessary
- 1+ years of experience using a workforce management tool, Aspect Workforce Management (eWFM) preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience with database design and creating front-end solutions for reporting and data distribution
- Analytical mindset with strong critical thinking skills comfortable diving into data to find trends and identify areas for improvement
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate ambiguity and to proactively devise creative solutions in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude and ability to build solid working relationships with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Experience with Zendesk and Chartio strongly preferred
- Experience with at least one high-level programming language; SQL preferred
- Able to work weekends and rotational holidays
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 750 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 18 weeks of parental leave
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Squarespace sends engineers to speak at and attend the most relevant and impactful conferences throughout the year
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.