Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $700 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Training & Development Associate, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive learning environment with Transfix’s employees.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Create and update learning content to help with the continuous development and on-boarding of Transfix employees
- Facilitate training initiatives for new and existing employees to ensure performance goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Maintain and promote the use of Transfix’ internal learning environment
- Monitor and record employee performance
- Collaborate with leads to evaluate and identify gaps in employee knowledge or process
- Organize best practices sessions in group and individual settings for existing employees
- Participate in departmental process change and communicate new practices to other department managers.
- Lead internal training sessions and exercises
- Create, refine, distribute, collect, and analyze post workshop evaluations
- Make recommendations based on data to be used in program improvements
- You have 1-2 years of experience in developing training plans
- Strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Experience with public speaking to large groups
- Demonstrate a high level of project management skills, including time management, resource management, and reporting. (Competence with Word, PowerPoint, Excel or any comparable Google platform)
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Professional in Learning and Performance CPLP) is a plus
- Experience with developing and implementing an internal learning management system
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.