About Rent the Runway:
At Rent the Runway, our mission is to make women feel empowered and self-confident every single day by combining best in class technology, logistics, and customer service. Since our launch in 2009, we’ve developed proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion designers - and we are passionate about continuing to innovate our customer experience. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud and believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business, with 11 million members of our community who believe that rental is the future.
About the Team:
The People team at RTR is responsible for just that, our people. We’re partners to the business and work to empower every team within our business to scale through the acquisition and development of our employees.
About the Job:We’re looking for a Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and work alongside our Recruiters to actively identify and engage with qualified talent, and to help build a pipeline for both current and upcoming hiring needs. You’ll have the rare opportunity to build and collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our sourcing process and help us attract top talent during one of our fastest periods of growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Source & build candidate pipelines for current and future key roles across the organizationEstablish strong relationships with the recruiting team, hiring managers and various stakeholders to build strategies for targeting talent
- Research and market map the talent pool for various functions
- Use various sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Angel List, Vettery, BuiltIn etc) to identify qualified candidates for roles
- Track metrics to optimize the sourcing & recruitment processes
- You have at least 2 years experience in recruiting coordination and actively sourcing passive talent
- You love connecting with people and networking
- You are a team player who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help out across teams
- You enjoy building systems, conducting research and testing new creative ways to find talent
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to manage competing priorities
- You’re a confident and persuasive communicator
- You love creating, designing, redesigning, and testing programs, and are excited to get out of your comfort zone
- You ideally have experience working with Greenhouse or a comparable Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the happiness and well being of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- Industry leading 401k match - an investment in your future.