About Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a venture studio committed to tackling contemporary issues in healthcare. Working as a catalyst, Redesign develops and funds businesses focused on improving the quality and accessibility of modern healthcare solutions. Our core team consists of operators and investors with a track record of building multi-billion dollar businesses in the technology and healthcare sectors. Our long-term goal is to democratize access to innovative medical technologies and facilitate customers’ interactions with the healthcare system. We fund ventures with a $70mm+ permanent capital base raised from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs. Our first companies include Candid Co. and Lively.
About the role
Redesign Health is scouting for a Talent Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will work with our Talent team to create and manage robust pipeline of talent across all of our operating companies. In this role, you will help define and build our strategy for hiring the best talent across a variety of roles within our portfolio. In addition to being an integral part of the Talent Team, you will support our growing HR function and take part in shaping and fostering our office culture. The ideal candidate is a proactive team player hungry for a challenge.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to gain hands-on experience and to learn the ins and outs of recruiting in an energizing startup environment. You will be able to watch companies grow from an idea to a product in market and get a taste of what it takes to build successful businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Talent leadership to define recruiting needs.
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs.
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Understand the market and come up with creative ways to connect with the right talent.
- Engage candidates and cultivate their interest and enthusiasm for Redesign Health.
- Act as a primary point of contact with our candidates and coordinate phone and in-person interviews.
What you’re like:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience (agency experience preferred).
- Open and personable communicator.
- Curious and open-minded, always striving to improve and learn.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Resilient in the face of rejection and failure.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Experience in a startup environment.