Talent Acquisition Specialist
Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the team:
We're rapidly growing and looking for people with grit, talent, and great attitudes that are up for the challenge of scaling a tech start up! Recruiting at Aircall consists not just of LinkedIn Recruiter and phone screens; we are the brand ambassadors of Aircall that create and maintain new or exciting approaches for effective, diversity-centric hiring. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company moving from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning.
What you'll do:
- Full cycle recruiting: source, qualify, and hire candidates to fill job openings for hiring managers
- Create all components of a successful interview process including job descriptions, interview processes, and offers
- Develop and execute on outbound initiatives for recruiting candidates: promotion and creation of brand awareness, inmail outreach, attending events, and hosting events
- Work closely with hiring managers to define hiring needs and profiles, as well as to establish mutually beneficial and informative interview experiences
- Qualify candidates based on role requirements and expectations
- Utilize your understanding of hiring requirements to assist in building out creative recruiting strategies that attract skilled and diverse talent
- Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the Aircall interview process, provide feedback, and create an incredible candidate experience every step of the way
- Schedule phone and on-site interviews, providing preparation materials for the hiring leaders and candidates
- Through phone in-person interviews: identify needs of candidates and whether they align with the career path Aircall provides
- Treat each candidate with the absolute utmost level of respect
- Effectively, honestly, and concisely communicate the value associated with job opportunities at Aircall
- Meet Aircall’s aggressive goals and objectives around hiring
What you'll bring:
1+ year of in-house or agency full cycle recruiting experience (a mix of both preferred)
Excellent and error-free verbal and written communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the candidate/hiring manager is saying, and what they mean
- Previous success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage, and hire amazing talent
- A passion for relationship-based recruiting and building long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Comfortable managing several competing tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management & prioritization skills
- Passion for consistently providing high quality candidate experiences
- Proven resilience and the ability to stay calm and cool under pressure; comfortable handling a robust pipeline of candidates across multiple searches
- Experience using an ATS and recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- High level of motivation, drive, positivity, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- A dedication to process
- Previous experience recruiting for engineering roles is a big plus!
- Previous experience in a tech start up environment is a big plus!
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with Citi Bike and gym reimbursement, and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.