Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Prolific Interactive, our driving focus is “Let’s make it better”.
We’re an award-winning, mobile-focused product creation agency. We design and launch highly visible, innovative, real-world solutions for premier brands, and believe in working with partners - not clients - to help enhance their customers’ experiences. We are honored to be consistently recognized as industry leaders.
We want to have a profound impact on everyday lives, and shape the world we live in. We do this by putting people first, and by working in collaborative teams who value empathy and who are committed to relentlessly improving.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow our business by finding the best talent to join our teams. As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work closely with hiring managers across departments to strategize and execute on an efficient and impactful recruiting strategy. You will source top talent, guide candidates through the hiring process from application to offer, and ensure an outstanding candidate experience along the way. You will have a holistic view into the organization’s talent landscape and make a lasting impact on the success of our teams.
Your Responsibilities & Impact
- Be responsible for driving the hiring strategy across selected roles, from sourcing and interviewing practices to overall candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements, providing guidance on hiring practices and developing sourcing strategies that meet business needs
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for priority needs across a range of disciplines, with a focus on technical product roles
- Actively research opportunities to promote Prolific’s employer brand, and to attract and engage passive candidates
- Lead tactics and strategies to identify talent from diverse communities, and ensure hiring efforts are inclusive to people from all communities and backgrounds
- Manage scheduling activities, ensuring exceptionally high standards for the Prolific candidate experience
- Own data integrity for your assigned roles, ensuring all activity is logged in our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Manage hiring performance data and reports to provide business-wide visibility of progress, and to make data driven decisions on sourcing activities and investments
- Recommend and drive improvements to improve and scale our overall recruitment practices
Your Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a combination of recruitment, recruitment coordination and/or HR generalist roles. Experience working in a digital agency a bonus!
- 2 years + experience full lifecycle recruiting within technology
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong pipeline of candidates through proactive sourcing strategies, and actively sourcing within diverse or underrepresented communities
- Proven ability to partner successfully with hiring managers and leadership across departments
- Experience in reporting and data analytics related to recruiting or HR
- Proficient in at least one Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter tool, as well as other sourcing tools and platforms
- A genuine curiosity, and a desire to learn and grow within an organization
Our Benefits & Rewards
We know that our employees will do their best and most impactful work if they are happy, healthy, and supported. We’re committed to ensuring all our employees are taken care of.
We do this by providing and promoting:
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, as well as 401(k) company matching and commuter benefits
- A healthy work life balance. Our Flexible Vacation Policy allows you to take what you need, as long as it works for your team. Plus paid sick time, eight paid holidays, summer and winter breaks when the office is closed
- Voluntary life, accident and disability insurance
- 12 weeks of paid new parents leave
- Creature comforts like snacks, games - and actual creatures thanks to dog-friendly offices
- Employee-led resource groups with a focus on diversity and inclusivity, enhancing and sustaining the wellbeing of women, people of color, and LGBTQIA individuals
- A committee dedicated to promoting health and wellness in the workplace through initiatives like fitness challenges, guided meditation, and kombucha brewing
- Opportunities to give back through company donations to charitable organizations
Prolific Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to a safe, welcoming, and truly inclusive environment for people of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, nationalities, ages, and religious beliefs.