Talent Acquisition Scheduling Coordinator- Temp Assignment
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
Great opportunity to learn Talent Acquisition from the ground up. Our Studio Team is growing and this role will assist recruiters in scheduling interviews with hiring managers across the US. This is a three month temporary assignment and will report to our Sr. Manager, People- US Studio.
- Act as an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, providing candidates with an early, positive impression of the organization.
- Schedule interviews for prospective employees and managers in a timely fashion to contribute to an effective recruitment experience.
- Communicate all interview details to candidates.
- Update our applicant tracking system as needed
- Create a high-touch, "best in class" candidate and hiring manager experience
- Other duties related to Talent Acquisition as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of professional working experience, including internships, in a similar role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Ability to problem solve scheduling issues that arise in short notice
- Attention to detail, and excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Strong customer orientation
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills; experience with Google Mail and Calendar in a professional environment is a plus
- Strong sense of urgency
- Personal maturity and good judgment
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.